2010. május 15.

The rose what you held in your hand. part2 : )



Hello :)


Esik az eső. De minket az nem érdekel. Fogjuk a kezünkbe az esernyőt és csak ázunk és sétálunk :D nem voltunk vizesek végül is..csak nagyon..  Lauren imádlaak. (L) Legjobb nap veletek. Esőbe,szárazon,szomorúsággal,hülyeséggel :D Waní.Laureen.(L)Böfffök(L) Nem volt gáz gumival..khm xD
A lelki ismereted beszél húú *.* Nem a legjobban váltunk el.. sajnálom.. :/ de a hazafelé jó volt :) Köszönöm nektek <3


Remélem sikerült a vizsga mindenkinek :) Gondoltam rátok. :D (L)




Wet pillows in my bed

Everyday seems like a hell for me
But when you look at me
I'm feel like I'm flying
And when I reach the ground
Pain appear in my heart.

And that rose what you held in your hand
It's always running through my head
And I never want to forget
My wet pillows in my bed
They wet because of my tears
When you caused me pains

The day when you said goodbye
That day my heart is died.

But now I don't want to suffer ever.
I want to forget you forever
Except that rose,
What you held in your hand..

But I don't want to forget the memories
What you gave to me
I just want to forget your affairs
What you caused for me.


Now I'm feel happy
And I can smile
But when I see you
I always remember the time
when I was with you.

I miss you this is a fact
But I can survive
Because it doesn't hurt me so much.

By: Molly.



:O(L) rég volt Shane.




Jóéjt.:)


Molly.xX

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése